Acacia Business Solutions


DBA Service

Register to do business in another name, other than your corporation, LLC, or trust name. This is also referred to as “Doing Business As” or a “Fictitious name”. The DBA is typically filed at the County Clerk’s office or at the state level. Getting a DBA or FBN can be a complicated task. There are thousands of counties in the United States, and each has its own filing requirements. Some jurisdictions require separate publishing in a newspaper that notifies the public of your intent to “do business as” another name.

For $275.00, plus state/County filing fees, we can process your application for Articles of DBA and prepare the proper Resolution. It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. To place an order, select the online option below or call us today at 775-841-1876. You are required to pay any applicable state or county filing fees to complete this service. If applicable, the service cannot be completed until all publication costs are paid.

Do I Need a DBA?

Example: If you are named John Doe and wanted to operate as “JD Enterprises”, you would need to file a DBA to

  • use that name legally.
  • open a company bank account to accept payments made to “JD Enterprises” and
  • Establish a professional image in that name.

If your business is already set up as a corporation or an LLC, and you want to do business under a different name than your existing corporate or LLC name, you will need to file a DBA. Example: Acacia Business Solutions is a dba of Acacia corporate Management, LLC.

How to Order Dissolution of your Entity

  • Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
  • Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $275.00 service fee plus $100.00 estimated, state filing fee: total $375.00. State or country fees and any required publication (if applicable)  is/are not included in the service fee and required to be paid.
  • Send the name of the state you are doing business in, and copies of your corporate records, and the fictitious name you want to use; provide two names in case one is taken.


Feel free to contact us!

Back to the top