Acacia Business Solutions


Amendments - Company Changes:

Get the Facts About Changing Your Company’s Records

As business information changes, you must notify the Secretary of State through a filing known as an amendment. Most commonly, corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) file amendments to reflect changes in their company name.

For $195 plus state filling fees, (if applicable) we can process your application for an amendment to your company articles. It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. Note: If you have purchased our “Record Keeping” Service then all your Resolutions and amendments are included in the “Record Keeping” Service.

To place an order, select the online option below or call us today at 775-841-1876. You are required to pay any applicable state filing fees, tax clearance fees, default, or late fees. 

Why Do Businesses File Amendments?

State laws require businesses to notify the Secretary of State when their Articles of Incorporation (for a corporation) or Articles of Organization (for an LLC) change. You can turn to us for help with:

  • Director or member amendments. If your company’s formation document included the names of directors or members, the state may require an amendment.
  • Purpose amendments. These amendments report changes in your company’s business activities on file with the state.

How to Order Amendments of your Entity

  • Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
  • Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $145.00 service fee plus $50.00 estimated, state filing fee: total $195.00.
  • Provide us with the details of your situation, so that we can prepare the state-required amendment(s).
  • You complete, sign, and return the paperwork to us for submission to the state.
  • We prepare your amendment using the information you provide and send the document to you by e-mail
  • You print, sign, and store the amendment(s) with your company records.


Feel free to contact us!
Back to the top